Fair Grant Writing helps you secure government funding for:
- Purchasing or upgrading equipment;
- Research, development & commercialization;
- Developing export sales & marketing;
- Software (digital) solution implementation;
- Hiring, skills development & training of employees;
- Other business areas.
At Fair Grant Writing we help small- and medium-sized Canadian businesses SELECT and RECEIVE government funding for their growth and expansion. Our clients get non-repayable grants and no interest business loans from various federal & provincial sources.
Fair Grant Writing’s clients represent various industries such as metal fabrication, furniture, industrial automation, machinery and equipment manufacturing, clean technologies, food processing and others.
Read Testimonials from our clients.
At Fair Grant Writing, we are recognized by Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters and we are members of the grant experts’ pool of The Funding Portal.
Why Fair Grant Writing?
- Fair Grant Writing works with all Government funding programs for businesses.
- We offer our clients a fast and efficient information gathering process minimizing time they spend with us.
- We provide expert assistance preparing both application packages and reports. Plus, we offer liaison with the Government on clients behalf.
- Application packages are written by top level business & technical writers, finance professionals & editors.
- There is a 4-step quality control process and professional project management performed by former government employees and proofreading.
- We take a personal and individualized approach to clients’ funding needs and guarantee 100% commitment until the last possible penny from the government is received.
- Fair Grant Writing provides an exceptional guarantee: our clients get Government funding or our application writing is free.
Who we are
Fair Grant Writing is a part of Win Global Partners, a Canadian firm providing consulting services to exporters & importers. Our team is:
- Igor Chigrin, Business Funding Expert & Grant Writer [Learn more]
- Tatiana Zherebkova, Business Development Manager [Learn more]
Our goal is to make Canadian businesses stronger and more competitive globally by giving them access to Government funding resources.